POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : working in this field professionally : working in this field professionally Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  working in this field professionally
From: incognito
Date: 18 Dec 2003 01:15:01
Message: <web.3fe145065e127c67782520640@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I was introduced to POV-ray last month through a course I took and have
relatively familiar with it. (I spent quite a lot of time on a project I
was assigned). I was wondering if someone could tell me how you can enter
this field professionally? What kind of training is necessary? Is it
absolutely necessary to have an MS degree in graphics? I have faced a
tremendous amount of adversity (which I won't get into lengthy explanation
of) at the university that I took the course at and would prefer *not* to
continue to pursue studies there.

Thanks for your suggestions/ideas for me. Really need any insights.